viernes, 4 de diciembre de 2015

Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock.. Featuring Daily Charme


Another quick and super easy idea for Christmas.
Here I show you a classic red and gold with a cute bell charm.. 



Otro diseño navideño super facil y rapido.
Aqui les traigo un clasico rojo y dorado con un lindo adorno de campana.. 


#1

#2

The base color I used, which is so convenient for this design, is "All I Want For Christmas (is opi)" by OPI. 
Is a creamy dark red.
If you are wondering why my pictures show different colors it is because of the lightning. 

The picture on top (#1) shows how I usually take my pictures, makes the polish look a little bit lighter than it is.

The picture on bottom (#2), I changed a little my settings and the color looks a little bit darker than it is. 
So the right color is in between these 2..
And because I am not swatching this particular nailpolish, I don't mind showing the right color. 

Anyways, here I did 3 thin coats





El color base que use, lo cual es muy conveniente para este diseño, es "All I Want For Christmas (is opi)"
Es un rojo oscuro cremoso.
Si se preguntan porque mis fotos muestran 2 tonos diferentes es por la iluminacion.

La foto de arriba (#1) muestra como yo regularmente tomo mis fotos, lo cual hace que se muestre un poco mas claro de lo que es.

La foto de abajo (#2), cambie un poco los ajustes y el color se muestra un poco mas oscuro de lo que es.
Asi que el color correcto esta entre estos 2.
Y ya que yo no estoy revisando ningun esmalte aqui, no me importa mostrar el color correcto.

Como sea, este cubre con 3 capas ligeras.





On my accent nail... I used "As Gold As It Gets' by Essie.
I did one coat, sponged over the nail for extra flakies, and then did one more coat. 
The bell charm is from Daily Charme 

All the charms from the website have a curved back to fit the surface of the nail, which is great for my exaggerated curved nail xD.




En mi uña de acento... use "As Gold As It Gets" de Essie.

Mi adorno de campana es de Daily Charme 
Todos los adornos de esta pagina tienen su parte trasera curvada para ajustarse a la curva de la uña, lo cual es genial para mis uñas exageradamente curvas xD.




Here was my first idea for this mani, but the flakies don't work very well with the vinyl.. 
So I had to change it.
Yes, I have my nail fails too.



Esta era mi primera idea para esta manicure, pero esta escarcha no funciona muy bien con los vinilos. Asi que los cambie.
Si, yo tambien tengo mis fallas.




The gold studs are from Sally Hansen.



Las piedritas doradas son de Sally Hansen.






 Here a few more shots of these nails...
And my topcoat is as usual  "Super Shine" by Sally Hansen




Aqui unas cuantas fotos mas...
Y mi topcoat como siempre es "Super Shine" de Sally Hansen.



Hope you like it, and try any of these christmas ideas ;)
Have a great day...



Espero les guste, e intenten cualquiera de estas ideas navideñas ;)
Tengan un buen dia.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario