jueves, 3 de diciembre de 2015

Romantic Roses Nails + Born Pretty Store


So romantic, but just for today xD.. And it's not valentine yet haha..
Easy stamping roses nails



Muy romantico, pero solo por hoy xD.. Y aun no es san valentin haha..
Estampado de rosas muy facil. 



For today's look I decided to use this pretty pink "Rosa Viejo" (old pink) by Vogue Fantastic.
Is a creamy brownish pink shade.
Covers in 2 easy coats, it is super smooth and so easy to work with.




Para el look de hoy decidi usar este lindo color "Rosa Viejo" de Vogue Fantastic.
Es un esmalte rosa amarronado cremoso.
Cubre con 2 capitas, es muy suave y facil de trabajar.




To create the roses I used stamper and scraper set and a stamping plate all these 3 from Born Pretty Store 
The stamper is a XL squishy stamper of 4 cm diameter, it comes in 2 colors, clear or red, I chose the clear or white one as shown in the picture.
It comes with the plastic scraper.

Item #21739
Direct link for this item Click here 

I really loved this stamper, it's big enough to cover my entire nail, and I have big and long nails. And since my nails are so curved, its squishy surface allows to reach from side to side without pressing hard.

The plate I used is BP-73
And I just stamped the little rose on the corner since I wanted to try the reverse stamping technique. It was suppose to be an 'attempt' but I really liked how it turned out that I decided to finish this manicure.





Para crear las rosas use un set de estampa y un plato, todos 3 de Born Pretty Store 
La estampa es "XL Squishy Stamper" (o estampa XL blandita) de 4 cm de diametro, viene en 2 colores, blanco o rojo, yo elegi el blanco como muestra la foto.
El raspador de plastico viene en conjunto con la estampa.

Articulo #21739
Link directo para este articulo click aqui 

Me gusto mucho esta estampa, es lo suficientemente grande para cubrir toda mi uña, y yo tengo uñas largas y grandes. Ya que mis uñas son muy curvas, su superficie blandita me ayuda a llegar de lado a lado sin tener que presionar fuerte.

El plato que use es BP-73
Solo use la rosa de la esquina ya que esto seria solo una prueba y me gusto asi que decidi terminar el manicure.





This is how I colored the rose.
Step one I painted the plate, used the scraper to remove the excess and transferred it to the stamper.
Before I put it on my nail, I colored it right on the stamper.
Some people add topcoat to it and then remove it from the stamper and stick it to the nail.
I just painted it, let dry a few minutes and rolled it over my nail.




Asi es como yo pinte la rosa.
Primero pinte el plato, quite el exceso de esmalte y lo transferi a la estampa.
Pero antes de ponerlo sobre la uña, lo coloree directo en la estampa.
Algunas personas le agregan topcoat, luego lo remueven y lo pegan sobre la uña.
Yo simplemente lo pinte, lo deje secar por unos minutos y lo aplique normalmente.



The colors I used / Los colores que use:

"Circuit" L.A Colors
"Cereza" Vogue Fantastic
"Christmas Gone Plaid" OPI




Black studs are also from Born Pretty Store 
And always, always remember to use my code '4AG10' to get a 10%  off at www.bornprettystore.com




Las piedritas negras tambien son de Born Pretty Store
Y siempre, siempre recuerden usar mi codigo '4AG10' para obtener un 10% de descuento en www.bornprettystore.com 






And as always "Super Shine" topcoat by Sally Hansen
Hope you like it
Have a great day.


Y como siempre topcoat es "Super Shine" de Sally Hansen
Espero les haya gustado
Tengan un buen dia.

2 comentarios: