lunes, 21 de diciembre de 2015

Mermaid Scales Nails - Ft. Snail Vinyls + Born Pretty Store


One of my favorite nail art from all the time is 'The Mermaid Scales Nails'
I always wanted to do mermaid nails, I even tried it the first time 'freehand' and did not turned out very well. 

By that time I did not have any vinyls..
Then when Aveline the owner of Snail Vinyls contacted me to swatch for her, I was really happy to try for the first time some vinyls.. She asked me to choose any that I want..
I told her that the ones I like the most were the scaled and the diamond and the rest was up to her, she could send me any of her like.. And I loved them all.

So my very first mermaid nails was in collaboration with my friend @thecottonsugar
And it was pretty awesome. Check it out Mermaid Nails

But it was not my own vision for my 'mermaid nails'. What was missing to make it complete were the sea shells studs.. And guess what I got them xD from Born Pretty Store 
I always wanted this combo and I got the chance to create it.
And I can finally say that I made it..
I'm very proud of myself.





Una de mis manicuras favoritas de todos los tiempos es 'Uñas De Sirena'
Siempre quise harlas, incluso lo intente a mano alzada y no salio muy bien que digamos.
Para ese tiempo no tenia ningun tipo de vinilo..
Luego Aveline, la dueña de Snail Vinyls me contacto para trabajar con ella, estaba muy feliz que por primera vez usaria vinilos para uñas.. Ella me pidio que eligiera..
Le dije que las que mas me gutan eran estas y los vinilos 'diamante' y el resto era su eleccion, ella podia mandarme los que ella gustara.. Y me encantaro. 

Mis primeras uñas de sirena fueron en colaboracion con @thecottonsugar 
Y me queradon super bien. Pueden verlo aqui Mermaid Nails 

Pero no era mi propia vision de 'uñas sirena'. Lo que le faltaba para hacerlo completo eran estos adornitos de conchitas de mar.. Y que creen, los consegui en Born Pretty Store
Siempre quise este combo.. Y al fin tuve la oportunidad de crearlo.
Puedo decir que finalmente lo logre.
Y estoy muy orgullosa de mi misma.


Let's get started then.
My base color is "Onix" by Vogue Fantastic / Cosmeticos Vogue.
2 easy coats.
I realized that the 'clear polish' of this vogue brand "Incoloro" is the best topcoat when using vinyls.
Dries very fast and the vinyl does not get sticky, it peels really great.
And once again I forgot to picture it.




Empecemos entonces.
Mi color base es "Onix" de Vogue Fantastic / Cosmeticos Vogue.
2 capitas.
Y me di cuenta que el 'esmalte transparente' de esta marca vogue "Incoloro" es el mejor topcoat para usarse con los vinilos.
Seca rapido y el vinilo no se le pega, se despega muy bien.
Y una vez mas se me olvido tomarle foto.






For the mermaid scale I used these scale vinyls from Snail Vinyls 
I painted my base color, let dry, I applied my topcoat and let dry COMPLETELY.
I stick the vinyl and sponged it with a make up sponge these 2 polishes from L.A. Colors Cosmetics.

"Voodoo" is a shimmery green shade.
"Electrified" is a metallic pink shade with silver shimmer.




Para las escamas de la sirena use estos vinilos de Snail Vinyls 
Pinte mi color base, lo deje secar, aplique el topcoat y lo deje secar COMPLETAMENTE. 
Pegue el vinilo sobre la uña y con una esponja de maquillaje esponje estos 2 esmaltes de L.A. Colors Cosmetics.

"Voodoo" es un esmalte verde con micro escarcha.
"Electrified" es un esmalte rosa metalico con escarcha plateada.



This one covers in just ONE coat.. Yes one coat..
But I did 2 because yes.



Este cubre con UNA sola capa.. Asi es solo una.
Pero yo le di 2 porque si.






The sea shells and the star fish studs are from Born Pretty Store 
It comes in a plastic wheel with different shells studs in silver and gold and it includes 2 mermaids, 2 sea horses, a turtle (which I will be using very soon because it's too cute) and 2 anchors. 

Item #21578
Direct link for it click here  

And you will get a 10% off at www.bornprettystore.com using my code '4AG10' 





Los adornos de conchas de mar y la estrella son de Born Pretty Store 
Viene en esta rueda de plastico con diferentes tipos de caracoles en dorado y plateado, incluye 2 sirenas, 2 caballitos de mar, una tortuga (la cual usare muy pronto porque es super cute) y 2 anclas.

Articulo #21578
Link directo click aqui 

Y pueden tener un 10% de descuento en www.bornprettystore.com si usan mi codigo '4AG10' 



The silver pearls or 'caviar' are from a local craft store..
I bought them like a year ago and it's the first time I use them xD... 




Las perlitas plateadas o 'caviar' son de una tienda local..
Las compre hace un año y es la primera vez que las uso xD..





My topcoat is as usual 'super shine' from Sally Hansen.
Same used to stick the studs.. I just applied topcoat and placed them over..




Mi topcoat como siempre es 'super shine' de Sally Hansen.
Use este mismo para pegar los adornos. Solo lo aplique y coloque los adornos sobre este.






I was wondering how could I make a different picture from the usual.. So my daughter was playing with these sea shells and I just couldn't resist.. Simply perfect.. 

I made a tutorial for this one..
Subscribe to my youtube channel
You can find me NailsAndTowel 





Estuve pensando en como hacer alguna foto diferente de lo usual.. Mi hija estaba jugando con estos caracoles y simplemente no lo resisti.. Perfecto. 

Hice un tutorial para este..
No olviden subscribirse a mi canal de Youtube.
Pueden encontrarme como NailsAndTowel 









I hope you like it as much as I do..




Espero les guste tanto como a mi..

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario