lunes, 22 de febrero de 2016

Crystal Ball? + Born Pretty Store


When I first saw this little crystal ball I thought it was smaller.. 
I took me a while to figure out what should I do with it, so gave an attempt with flakies. 
I was also laughing when I did this because it looks so funny but at the same time looks pretty..





Cuando vi esta pequeña bola de cristal pense que era mas pequeña... 
Me tomo un tiempo pensar que iba hacer con esto, asi que le di un intento con esta escarcha. 
Tambien me rei un poco mientras hacia estas uñas porque se ve tan gracioso pero al mismo tiempo se ven bien. 



The base color is "Neptuno" by Vogue Fantastic / Cosmeticos Vogue
I love love love this navy blue.
Its formula is so creamy and smooth, it works and applies better without a base coat. 
Covers in 2 easy coats. 
No topcoat



El color base es "Neptuno" deVogue Fantastic / Cosmeticos Vogue. 
Me encanta este azul marino.
Su formula es tan suave y cremosa, se trabaja y se aplica mejor sin base protectora. 
Cubre con 2 capas. 
Sin topcoat


For the gradient flakies I used "sparkle on top" by Essie 
I used a make up sponge to apply the flakies. 
To smooth it out I used "Incoloro" by Vogue Fantastic as my topcoat but only in this accent nail 
Eh.. I was too lazy to apply to the rest xD.



Para el degrade de escarcha use "sparkle on top" de Essie
Use una esponja de maquillaje para aplicar esta escarcha. 
Para suavisar esto use "Incoloro" de Vogue Fantastic como mi topcoat pero solo lo use en esta uña
Tenia flojera de aplicar en el resto xD 





The crystal ball charm is from Born Pretty Store
www.bornprettystore.com 
Item #20590 
I chose the colorful one. 
What I like the most about it is the shifting color it has. 
From the top view is green shifting to teal, blue, pink and orange, and from the side view looks clear. 




La bolita de cristal es de Born Pretty Store
www.bornprettystore.com 
Articulo #20590
Escoji el colorido. 
Lo que mas me gusta de este son los colores que tiene. 
Visto desde arriba es verde cambiando a aqua, azul, rosado y naranja, y desde los lados se ve transparente. 






Remember to use my code '4AG10' at Born Pretty Store to get a 10% off




Recuerda usar mi codigo '4AG10' en Born Pretty Store para tener un 10% de descuento 



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario