lunes, 15 de febrero de 2016

Sun Rays Nails Inspired By Cristine aka 'SimplyNailogical' - Ft Snail Vinyls


I wanted to recreate this design so bad from a long time ago, originally inspired by Cristine aka SimplyNailogical , I just did not have the right polish to do them and now I do, sort of.. 
I really loved how these turned out :) 






Quise hacer este diseño desde hace rato, originalmente esta inspirado en Cristine conocida como SimplyNailogical , solo que no tenia los esmaltes correctos para hacerlos y ahora si, bueno algo asi..
Estoy muy contenta con el resultado :) 






Since I always start with my 'accent nail' the first finger I paint is the ring finger nail and I did not had any plans for the rest of the nails, let's start with the base color I used for the sun design.
This one is "Cosmic Fate" by Color Club 
It is almost one coat nail polish depending on your application, I needed 2 because you know.. long nails, thin coats.. bla bla bla.
And I got it because of this particular design xD and I don't have any color like this in my collection.. 
"Cosmic Fate" bought at HB-Beauty Bar
www.hbbeautybar.com




Ya que siempre empiezo con mis 'uñas de acento' la primera uña que yo pinto es la del dedo anular y no tenia ningun plan para el resto de las uñas, empecemos con el color base que use para el diseño de sol. 
Este es "Cosmic Fate" de Color Club
Es practicamente esmalte de una sola capa dependiendo de como lo apliques, yo necesite 2 ya saben.. uñas largas, capas ligeras.. bla bla bla. 
Lo compre por este diseño en particular xD y porque no tengo nada parecido a este esmalte en mi coleccion. 
"Cosmic Fate" lo compre en HB-Beauty Bar
www.hbbeautybar.com




Ok, now let's get complicated and try to explain this as clear as possible.. 
What I did is sponge a little bit on the top of the nail with the 'orange' polish (we will talk about it later) but I though it needed more gold so sponged a little bit of the gold flakies.
This one is "as gold as it gets" by Essie. 





Ok, ahora vamos a complicarnos un poco y tratar de explicar lo mas claro posible..
Lo que hice fue con una esponja de maquillaje aplique un poco del esmalte 'naranjado' (hablaremos de este luego), pero pense que necesitaba un poco mas de dorado asi que tambien aplique  esta escarcha dorada.
Este es "as gold as it gets" de Essie. 




More complicated... 
I placed the swirl and zigzag vinyls to make the 'sun' pattern. 
And painted over them with "Onix" black by Vogue Fantastic / Cosmeticos Vogue. 
Removed the vinyls right away. And here is the result. 
I guess this is the best vinyl combo EVER! 
Vinyls from Snail Vinyls
www.snailvinyls.com 





Mas complicado aun... 
Coloque los vinilos de espiral y zigzag para formar el patron del 'sol'.
Pinte sobre estos con "Onix" (negro) de Vogue Fantastic / Cosmeticos Vogue.
Quite los vinilos enseguida. Y aqui el resultado.
Creo que esta es la mejor combinacion de vinilos!
Estos son de Snail Vinyls
www.snailvinyls.com 




Close up.. 
I loved the middle nail more, it turned out much better than the ring finger nail xD.. 





Un acercamiento.. 
Me gusta mas la del medio, tuve un mejor resultado que en la uña del dedo anular xD..





And now let's talk about this particular polish. 
This one is "Indulgence" by OPI
Got it also at HB-Beauty Bar
www.hbbeautybar.com
When I saw it on the website, the description of this polish said a violet-red with shimmery golden finish. And the picture shown was so so pretty. 
But when I got it, it looked way much different from how it showed on the website. 
It looks orange for me. 
Reminds me of a goldfish. 
And as I was a little disappointed for the color, I was wondering what to do with this one.. luckily came perfect for this design. 
I think that the flakes kind of opaque the real color of this polish, because when I remove the flakies from the polish, the base 'violet-red' color pops more.
(pic below)

So wondering which color to use to paint the rest of the nails, I was between the 'cosmic fate' or this one.. I decided this one because I suck at picturing holos and I already used the 'cosmic fate' just to practice my pictures and it didn't work so repeat all the process to get a color accuracy is too much for me. 





Ahora hablemos de este esmalte en particular.
Este es "Indulgence" de OPI
Tambien comprado en HB-Beauty Bar
www.hbbeautybar.com
Cuando lo vi en el website, la descripción de este esmalte decia que era un 'rojo-violeta con un acabado dorado brillante' y la foto que se mostraba de veía tan tan lindo.
Pero cuando lo recibí se veía muy diferente a lo que mostraba la pagina web. 
Para mi se ve naranjado. 
Me recuerda a un pez dorado.
Estaba un poco decepcionada por el color, me preguntaba que iba hacer con este.. por suerte me sirvio para este diseño. 
Creo que esas escarchas doradas opacan el color del esmalte porque cuando remuevo la escarcha dorada de este, el color 'rojo violeta' resalta mas.
(foto abajo)

Asi que pensado que esmalte usar en el resto de las uñas, estaba entre 'cosmic fate' o este de aqui.. me quede con este porque yo soy malisima tratando de fotografiar esmaltes holograficos, y ya habia usado el 'cosmic fate' para practicar mis fotos y no salio tan bien y repetir todo el proceso de la precision del color es demasiado para mi. 



This does not look like the bottle.. At all, it is more like the picture in the catalog, much prettier. 





Esto no se ve como la botella.. Para nada, es mas parecido a la foto en el catalogo, mas bonito. 





I still like the shimmer tho.. Just next time descriptions of polishes should be more specific and the colors more realistic when it comes to take the picture. 
Covers in 2 easy coats, smooth and easy to work with.





Igual me gusta ese brillo que tiene.. Solo que la proxima vez la descripcion debe ser mas especifica y los colores mas realistas cuando se trata de tomar fotos. 
Cubre en 2 capas, suave y facil de trabajar.





Sun shot so you can see the holo.. 





Foto al sol para que puedan ver el efecto holografico.. 





Almost forgot about this ...
I used "Incoloro" as my topcoat by Vogue Fantastic / Cosmeticos Vogue. 
The reason that I used this one instead of my regular topcoat is because this one dries faster than the 'super shine' topcoat. 





Casi se me olvida esto.. 
Use "Incoloro" como topcoat de Vogue Fantastic / Cosmeticos Vogue.
La razon por la que use este en vez del que uso regularmente es porque este de aqui seca mas rapido que 'super shine' topcoat. 



Hope you like it 





Espero les guste


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario