lunes, 22 de febrero de 2016

Simple Sideway Flakies - L.A. Colors Review + Swatch


Simple mani for today.
Almost finishing the L.A. Colors swatches, still have 3 more .. 
Sideway flakies nails. 





Algo muy simple para hoy.
Ya casi termino los swatches de L.A. Colors, aun me faltan 3 .. 



The base color I used for this mani is "Untamed" is a brigh pink shade. 
This one covers in 2 or 3 coats, depending on how you apply your coats.
I needed 3
Formula is a little bit jelly, I still have struggle with the wide brush but I'm getting used to it. 





El color base que use es "Untamed" este es un rosa tipo neon, muy brillante. 
Este cubre con 2 o 3 capas dependiendo de como lo apliques.
Yo necesite 3
Formula es un poco tipo 'jelly' (gelatinoso), todavia tengo problemas con la brocha ancha pero ya me estoy acostumbrando.



For thumb and pinkie nails I used "Radiance" by OPI
This is a shimmery silver polish. 
Got it at HB-Beauty Bar
www.hbbeautybar.com 
I was a little disappointed when I received this polish, it looked different in the catalog. I thought it was going to be like more in the textured side, but ended up being a regular silver polish. 
I am not very fan of metallic polishes and much less if it is silver. 
Here I did 2 coats. 




Para las uñas del pulgar y meñique use "Radiance" de OPI 
Es un esmalte plateado escarchado. 
Lo compre en HB-Beauty Bar. 
www.hbbeautybar.com 
Con este si me decepcione un poco cuando recibi el esmalte, se veia diferente en el catalogo. Yo crei que seria un poco mas texturado, pero resulto ser un esmalte plateado regular.
No soy fan de los colores metalicos mucho menos cuando son plateados. 
Aqui use 2 capas. 






Also used some silver flakies and placed them on the sides of the nails. I didn't know what to do here so I made something simple. 




Tambien use estas escarchitas y las coloque a los lados de las uñas. No sabia que hacer aqui asi que lo deje simple.


I used 'Frosting" topcoat by L.A. Colors.
I do like this topcoat because dries very fast and super shiny. 




Aqui use el topcoat "Forsting" de L.A. Color.
Me gusta este topcoat porque seca rapido y tiene un acabado super brillante. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario