jueves, 4 de febrero de 2016

Hidden Diamond.. Or Iron Man Nails?? - "L.A. Colors Review + Swatch" Ft. Daily Charme & Snail Vinyls


So, .... This is the kind of manicure where you only experiment the color and try stamping to see how it would look and then you add something else and end up in a success. 
Can you relate?
I did not expected this result but I loved it. 




Asi que, ... Este es el tipo de manicure donde solo estas probando los colores y luego haces estampado para ver como queda y luego añades algo mas y termina siendo un exitoso.
Les ha pasado?
No esperaba este resultado pero me gusto mucho. 




My base color is "Vampy" by L.A. Colors "Color Craze Extreme Shine Gel Polish" 
I looooooveee this color . And you already know that I love dark, vampy, burgundies, purple, cherry shades xD.. 

This one is like a dark brownish red shade. Its formula was so so smooth and creamy. 
covers in 2 easy coats and it is super shiny. What I like the most about these polishes is that they dry super fast. 

Here I combined 2 ideas in one manicure. 
We will talk about it later. 





Mi color base es "Vampy" de L.A. Colors 'Color Craze Extreme Shine Gel Polish' 
Me encaaaantaaaa este color. Y ustedes ya lo saben que me gustan los tonos oscuros, vampirezcos, burgundies, morado, cereza.. 

Este es como un rojo marron oscuro. Su formula es espectacular suave y cremosa. 
Cubre con 2 capas y es muy brillante. Lo que me gusta mas de estos esmaltes es que secan super rapido.

Aqui yo combine 2 ideas en un solo manicure. 
Hablaremos de esto luego. 





First of all. 
This was my original idea. I wanted to create this look using a black base.
But since i was trying this color thought about using this charm and this was the result. 
After that I thought it was too plain and bored.
Here I used stamping plate BP-44 and squishy stamper from Born Pretty Store
www.bornprettystore.com 





Primero que todo. 
Esta era mi idea original. Queria hacer este diseño pero usando un color negro de base. 
Pero ya que estaba usando este color pense en usar el adorno y este fue el resultado. 
Despues lo vi que era muy plano y aburrido.
Aqui use plato de estampar BP-44 y estampa de Born Pretty Store
www.bornprettystore.com 




Idea #2 
I was going to do this random pattern but in another manicure using blue and gold textured but I ended up doing my golden grid nails using that color combo. 
So I wanted to try it here. 
I did not even bother to remove the under design of the stamping thing because I did not want to redo all the process again.
And as I said I was only trying... 
This single chevron vinyl is from Snail Vinyls
www.snailvinyls.com





Idea #2 
Iba hacer este patron pero en otro manicure usando azul y dorado texturado pero termine haciendo mi golden grid nails / cuadriculas doradas usando esta combinacion de color. 
Asi que lo probe aqui.
Ni me moleste en quitar el estampado de abajo porque no queria repetir el mismo proceso de quitar pintar y dejar secar otra vez.
Y como dije solo estaba probando... 
Estos vinilos son 'single chevron' de Snail Vinyls
www.snailvinyls.com




And this is how we combine 2 in 1. 
The final result .. I really liked how it turned out so I left it like that. 
It also reminds me of one particular movie..
When I look at it i think "Iron Man" 
=D



Y asi es como se combina 2 en 1.
El resultado final.. Me gusto mucho como quedo el diseño y asi se quedo. 
Tambien me recuerda a una pelicula en particular..
Cuando lo veo pienso "Iron man - El Hombre De Hierro"
=D



The topcoat I used is "Frosting" by L.A. Colors same collection. 
This dries super super fast and super shiny. I recommend it if you want a cheap topcoat, specially if you are a swatcher. 
I used this topcoat in all the 5 nails before i added the vinyl and the textured. 
Remember that textured polish do not need topcoat. 





El topcoat que use es "Frosting" de L.A. Colors misma coleccion. 
Seca muy muy rapido y muy brillante. Lo recomiendo si buscan un topcoat barato, especialmente si eres una 'swatcher' 
Use el topcoat en todas las uñas antes de poner el vinilo y el esmalte texturado.
Recuerden que los texturados no necesitan topcoat. 




This one is "Honey Ryder" liquid sand by OPI. 
I am in love and obsessed with this polish. 
Got it from HB-Beauty Bar
www.hbbeautybar.com 
Remember that they always offer a code for a 15% off 
find that code on their website.




Este es "Honey Ryder" efecto arena de OPI. 
Estoy enamorada y obsesionada con este esmalte.
Lo compre en HB-Beauty Bar
www.hbbeautybar.com 
Recuerden que ellos siempre ofrecen un codigo para obtener un 15% de descuento
encuentren el codigo en su pagina. 





The charm is from Daily Charme
www.dailycharme.com 
It is a 3D hollow diamond shape 
Isn't it so pretty?? 
What I do is apply my topcoat and place the charm while it is still wet
But if you want it to last longer you can use nail glue




El adorno es de Daily Charme 
www.dailycharme.com 
Es un adorno 3D hueco en forma de diamante
No les parece hermoso?
Lo que yo hago es aplicar el topcoat y pongo el adorno sobre este cuando aun esta mojado
Pero si quieren que dure por mas tiempo pueden usar pegamento para uña




I really hope you like this long, very long review.
Have a great day





Espero les guste esta larga, larga reseña.
Tengan un buen dia.

5 comentarios:

  1. I just bought my first gel LA Colors yesterday! I almost bought this color but changed my mind because I have so many burgundy, maroon type colors. But seeing this makes me every it! I'm excited to try the ones I got!

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. im sure you will love them, just need to get used to them because at first may be a little tricky including manipulate the brush..
      thank you ;)

      Borrar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar