viernes, 12 de febrero de 2016

Love Is In The Air.. Heart Balloons Nails - Ft Snail Vinyls


In spirit of the Valentine's Day here some heart balloons.
These are so so cute and so easy to do.
Although I did not give a proper use for the vinyl but also did not waste it.







En espiritu del Dia de San Valentin aqui algunos globos de corazones. 
Estos son tan tan tiernos y muy facil de hacer.
Aunque no le haya dado un uso apropiado a los vinilos pero tampoco los desperdicie. 



The base color is "Oceano" by Vogue Fantastic / Cosmeticos Vogue. 
Well I bring the sea to the sky haha..
This covers in 2 easy coats. 





El color base es "Oceano" de Vogue Fantastic / Cosmeticos Vogue. 
Bueno yo lleve el mar al cielo jaja.. 
Este cubre en 2 capitas. 



For the grass I used 2 tones of green "Pistacho" and "Christmas Gone Plaid" 
For the clouds I used "Alpine Snow" 
And for the rope "Onix" 





Para la hierba use 2 tonos de verde "Pistacho" y "Christmas Gone Plaid" 
Para las nubes use "Alpine Snow"
Y para la cuerda "Onix"






So, the vinyl I used here are the little pieces left by the actual stencil. 
I did a design with it but did not turned out as I expected.
And see that you don't have to waste the little hearts, you can use them as decals. 
These are from Snail Vinyls
www.snailvinyls.com 





Asi que, el vinilo que use aqui son los pequeños pedazos que sobraron del mismo estencil.
Hice un diseño con este pero no me quedo muy bien que digamos.
Y miren que no tienen que desperdiciar los pequeños corazones, pueden usarse como pegatinas. 
Estos son de Snail Vinyls
www.snailvinyls.com 




Topcoat "Incoloro" Vogue Fantastic / Cosmeticos Vogue.




Now since is the Love Month.. Here an honorable mention to one of my favorite movie couple ever "Peter And Gwen" from the "The Amazing Spider-Man"  

😭 

I loved this version way much more than the original one. 
I can watch it 100 times and never get bored of it.. 





Ya que estamos en el mes del amor.. Aqui una mención honorable a una de mis parejas favoritas del cine "Peter y Gwen" de "El Sorprendente Hombre-Araña"

😭

Me gusto mucho mas esta version que la original
Puedo ver esta pelicula 100 veces y no me aburro.



TUTORIAL



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario