martes, 9 de febrero de 2016

Twin Nails Collab With My Friend Anette


Today I have a collaboration with my friend Anette aka @mypolishworld 
She is from Norway.. That's on the other side from the world xD.. haha but it is not an impediment to make some awesome twin nails with her .. Right? 






Hoy les traigo una colaboracion con mi amiga Anette o mejor conocida como @mypolishworld 
Ella es de Noruega.. Eso esta al otro lado del mundo xD.. jaja pero no es ningun impedimento para hacer estas uñas espectaculares con ella .. Verdad? 




The base color is "Pastel" by Vogue Fantastic (NEON) .
It is a bright neon pink color, too bright that hurt my eyes when I look at it. This formula is really amazing.
Is not completely opaque in 2 coats, I still see my nail line after the second but did not bother to add a third coat.
It has a semi matte finish.





El color que use es "Pastel" de Vogue Fantastic (NEON).
Es un tono rosa brillante neon, tan brillante que duelen los ojos cuando lo veo. Su formula es espectacular. 
No es completamente opaco en 2 capas, yo todavia podia ver un poco la linea blanca de mi uña pero no me moleste en dar una tercera capa.
Tiene un acabado semi mate. 





For the X pattern I used OPI liquid sand "It's Frosty Outside" 
And some vinyls from Snail Vinyls
www.snailvinyls.com 





Para el patron en X use OPI efecto arena "It's Frosty Outside"
Y vinilos de Snail Vinyls
www.snailvinyls.com 





The cute bow is from Daily Charme
www.dailycharme.com 
A classic bow. It has a curved back to fit the natural curve of the nail ;)
I just applied my topcoat and placed the charm.
So easy, and for long lasting you can use nail glue.





El adorno es de Daily Charme
www.dailycharme.com 
Un moño muy clasico. Tiene su parte trasera curva para ajustarse a la curva natural de la uña ;)
Solo me puse mi topcoat y coloque el adorno donde queria.
Muy facil, y para larga duracion pueden usar pegamento para uña.




This time, to stay in the Vogue Fantastic family I used "Incoloro" 
I really like to use this one when it comes to use vinyls. Non sticky at all and does not leave any glue residue from the vinyl after I peel it off. 





Esta vez para quedarme en la familia de Vogue use "Incoloro" 
Me gusta usar este topcoat cuando se trata de usar vinilos. No es muy pegajoso y no deja residuos de pegamento del vinilo cuando lo quito. 


And here a closer look and some other shots of my friend's nails. 
She used OPI's "Pink Flamenco" 
Such a pretty pink ..
If you have an instagram account you should definitely follow her
She is amazing
Find her as @mypolishworld 




Y aqui tambien una vista mas cercana de las uñas de mi amiga.
Ella uso OPI "Pink Flamenco"
Hermoso color rosa.. 
Si tienen una cuenta de instagram deberian seguirla definitivamente
Ella es asombrosa y tiene muy bellos diseños tambien.
Encuentrenla como @mypolishworld





I hope you like it 
Have a great day





Espero les guste
Tengan un buen dia

1 comentario: