jueves, 4 de febrero de 2016

DIY - Sea In A Bottle... Or In A Bulb


I love crafts, specially when it comes to recycle. 
Here I used a bulb, I broke the 'electrical contact'.. well not me, actually my husband did xD. 
After that part is removed there will be a little glass in that also need to be broken, just be very careful, and take the wire off the bulb. 
I don't know how to explain this but I'm sure there are some tutorials on youtube.
I washed it and let dry. 
And I filled it with sand and some sea shells I found around the house. 





Me encantan las manualidades, especialmente cuando se trata de reciclar. 
Aqui use una bombilla, parti la parte del contacto electrico.. bueno no yo, mi esposo xD.
Despues de eso hay un pequeño vidrio que tambien necesita quebrar, solo hay que tener cuidado, y luego remuevo los alambres.
No se como explicar esto pero estoy segura que habra unos tutoriales en youtube.
Lo lave y deje secar.
Y lo llene con arena y algunos caracoles de mar que encontre por la casa.







No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario