lunes, 22 de febrero de 2016

Elegant Embellished Nails - (L.A. Colors Review + Swatches) & Born Pretty Store


I forgot how big this charm was haha.. But still super gorgeous.
The first time I used a similar one was when I reviewed for Born Pretty Store for the second time.
Check it out BornPrettyStore Review 2 - Part 2 





Ya se me habia olvidado que tan grande era este adorno jaja.. Pero aun asi muy hermoso.
La primera vez que use uno similar fue cuando 'revise' para Born Pretty Store por la segunda vez.  
Miralo aqui BornPrettyStore Review 2 - Part 2 



The base color is "Muse" by L.A. Colors 
This is like a fuchsia pink shade but in my pictures shows like a reddish pink. The bottle shows better the color than in my nails. 
I couldn't get the color accuracy for this one :/ 
Covers in 2 or 3 coats depending on your application. 
I guess I did 2 coats.. I don't remember. Formula was a little jelly like. 
I did not use topcoat for this one because I wanted to show you that even without it these polishes can be super shiny by themselves.



El color base que use es "Muse" de L.A. Colors
Este es un tono fuxia pero en mi foto parace un rojo rosado. La botella muestra mejor el color que en mis uñas.
No logre capturar el color exacto :/ 
Cubre en 2 o 3 capas dependiendo de su aplicacion.
Yo creo que use 2.. no lo recuerdo. Su formula es como un 'jelly' 
No use topcoat para este porque quise mostrarles que aun asi sin el topcoat estos pueden tener un acabado muy brillante por si solos. 




On my middle nail and for the dots I used "Cristal" (liquid sand) by Vogue Fantastic / Cosmeticos Vogue. 
It has a matte textured finish, very similar... almost identical to OPI's liquid sand "It's frosty outside" 
The difference between these 2 are that the tiny hexa glitters in their formula has a slightly different size just a tiny bit, and one costs less than $2.00 and the other costs $10.00. 
That's right.. my Vogue Fantastic Polishes cost less than 2 dollars xD. 




En la uña del medio y para los puntos use "Cristal" efecto arena de Vogue Fantastic / Cosmeticos Vogue.
Tiene un acabado mate, muy similar... casi identico al de OPI "It's frosty outside" 
La diferencia entre estos 2 es que esas pequeñas escarchas en forma de hexagono difieren en tamaño pero tan solo un poquito y uno cuesta menos de $2.00 y el otro cuesta $10.00 
Asi es.. Mis esmaltes de Vogue Fantastic me cuestan menos de 2 dolares xD. 





The charm is from Born Pretty Store
www.bornprettystore.com 
When I review for this store I have the chance to choose the items I want to, as long as I don't exceed the limit that I am allowed to. 
Allison from Born Pretty Store she was so nice that she sent me some extra pair of charms and this was one of them. 
Love it. 
Remember you can use my code "4AG10"  at Born Pretty Store to get a 10% off at check out. 



Este adorno es de Born Pretty Store 
www.bornprettystore.com 
Cuando yo reviso para este store yo tengo el privilegio de elegir las cosas que quiero revisar y probar, tanto como no me exceda del limite que me es permitido.
Allison de Born Pretty fue tan linda que ella me mando unas cositas de mas y esta es una de ellas.
Me encanta. 
Recuerda que puedes usar mi codigo "4AG10" en Born Pretty Store para tener un 10% de descuento. 






No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario