domingo, 30 de octubre de 2016

Golden Leaf + Snail Vinyls



Into the fall mood, even though we have no fall where I live.. 
But it is my favorite season :D 




En este ambiente muy otoñal, aunque no tenga otoño donde yo vivo..
Pero sigue siendo mi estación favorita :D 


The base color is "CIA: Color Is Awesome" - OPI from the Washington DC Collection.
This is a creamy dusky blue shade. 
Covers with 2 coats. 




El color base es "CIA: Color Is Awesome" de OPI Colección Washington DC. 
Es un esmalte cremoso color azul oscuro. 
Cubre con 2 capas. 



For the leaves I used these Autumn Leaf Nail Stencil from Snail Vinyls 
And "Honey Ryder" - OPI a textured gold nail polish. 

I made decals with the vinyls because I only wanted to use the big leaf.
Wanted to keep this design very simple.. 




Para las hojas use estas plantillas de hojas otoñales de Snail Vinyls 
Y "Honey Ryder" de OPI, un esmalte dorado texturado. 

Hice unas calcomanias con la plantilla ya que solo queria usar las hojas grandes.
Queria dejar el diseño muy simple.. 


I felt like something was missing when I placed the leaves.. Tried to find a charm that would match the design, but didn't want to make something similar to what I usually do. 
So went for sponging with this gold and also with a little bit of the 'honey ryder' polish just around the nails. 




Sentía que algo le faltaba luego de poner las hojas.. Intente buscar un adorno que combinara con este diseño, pero tampoco quería hacer algo similar a lo que acostumbro.
Así que decidí solo esponjar un poco con este esmalte dorado y un poco del esmalte 'honey ryder' solo al rededor de las uñas. 


Sealed everything with a very good amount of topcoat.. 

"Super Shine"
Sally Hansen

Selle todo con una buena capa de topcoat. 



I actually expected to do more with these nails.. Like something big, but I didn't want to mess up what I had already done.. 
After all it's simple yet looks cute. It's perfect for the fall season. 




La verdad esperaba hacer mas con estas uñas.. Como algo mas grande, pero no queria arruinar lo que ya tenia hecho..
Despues de todo se ve un tanto simple pero cute. Perfecto para esta temporada de otoño. 




If you may or may not know.. I love to collect and dry the roses, lucky me I had this blue one that matches perfectly with this mani ..

This is not the first time I use the dried roses to take pictures.. 
You can see a few on one of my YouTube videos Dried Petals Nail Art Tutorial 
The design was exclusive for Snail Vinyls blog.




Si sabran o tal vez no.. Yo amo coleccionar y secar las rosas, suerte la mia que tenia esta rosa azul que combina perfecto con este mani.. 

Esta no es la primera vez que uso rosas secas para tomar fotos.. 
Pueden ver algunas en un video que tengo en YouTube Dried Petals Nail Art Turotial 
Cuyo diseño fue exclusivo para el blog de Snail Vinyls 


Hope you like this one
Have a great day 




Espero les guste
Tengan un buen día 

2 comentarios: