jueves, 6 de octubre de 2016

Simple Gradient Nails


Taking a short brake from the challenge.. 
Today I have a simple gradient.. 



Tomando un corto descanso del desafio..
Hoy les traigo un simple degradado.. 


The base color on my thumb index and pinkie nails is "My Privet Jet" by OPI. 
This is a dark brown-ish grey shade with holographic flakes. 
I love the formula on this one, covers in 2 coats. 




El color base en mi pulgar, indice y meñique es "My Privet Jet" de OPI. 
Es un tono gris marron con escarcha holografica. 
Me gusta la formula de este, cubre con 2 capas. 



When doing gradients, it is better to use the lightest color as the base.
Here I'm using "Cosmic Fate" from Color Club. 




Cuando se hace degradado, es mejor usar el color mas claro como base.
Aqui estoy usando "Cosmic Fate" de Color Club. 




I used a makeup sponge and both polishes mentioned to create the gradient..
To protect my skin around the nails, I used "Flawless Finish By Mitty".
From Mitty Burns 
Takes me about 20 second to put them around my nails.
It is a peel off tape latex free. 
* Easy to apply
* No drying time
* No mess
* No smell 

This is a great option if you are allergic to latex. 




Use una esponja de maquillaje y ambos esmaltes mencionados para el degradado.. 
Para proteger la piel al rededor use "Flawless Finish By Mitty". 
De Mitty Burns 
Me toma entre 20 segundos ponérmelo al rededor de la uña.
Es una cinta libre de latex. 
* Fácil de aplicar
* Sin tiempo de secado
* Sin desorden 
* Sin olor

Esto es una gran opción si tienes alergia a los latex. 



For this time I tried this new topcoat.
The good thing is that it dries fast, but it smudges my design.. 
I think I will stay with my 'super shine' 




Esta vez probe un nuevo topcoat.
Lo bueno es que seca rápido, pero arruina el diseño.. 
Creo que me quedo con mi 'super shine' 




This huge and gorgeous charm is from Daily Charme 




Este gran y enorme adorno es de Daily Charme 



Hope you like it
Have a great day




Espero les guste
Tengan un buen día 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario