sábado, 22 de octubre de 2016

Zombie Hands + Bundle Monster


I don't know how to feel about these... 
I do like the index and the pinkie, with those hand showing up, but there is something wrong with this design.. 




No se que sentir al respecto..
Me gusta las uñas indice y meñique, con esas manos, pero hay algo malo con este diseño.


The base color here is "all I want for Christmas is OPI".. using a Christmas polish for Halloween, how cool right? xD.. 

At the beginning I used a shiny topcoat and then after all the pictures I took I decided to use a matte topcoat and didn't want to take the all the pictures all over again, so you will see some shiny and some matte. 




El color base aqui es "all I want for Christmas is OPI" .. usando esmalte navideño para un diseño de Halloween, que cool verdad? xD.. 

Al principio había usado mi topcoat regular y luego de tomar todas las fotos decidí usar un topcoat mate y no quise volver a tomar todas las fotos de nuevo, así que verán algunas con un acabado brillante y otras mate. 




For the grave, moon and hands silhouette I used black polish and these holo vinyls from Bundle Monster 

The hands were a little bit hard to make them fit on my nails.. 
I really like this stencil but it is too big for the nails and it makes it a little hard to appreciate the hands.. I would recommend to make decals and then stick them on the nails. 
Or as I did on my pinkie and index nails, I used the stencil and painted just one hand on each nail, it looks much better. 




Para la silueta del cementerio, luna y las manos use esmalte negro y estas plantillas de Bundle Monster 

Las manos fueron un poco difícil de hacer que quepan en la uña.. 
Me gusta la plantilla pero es muy grande para la uña y se hace un poco difícil apreciar el diseño de las manos.. Recomendaría hacer calcomanias de esta y luego pegarlas a voluntad sobre la uña. 
O como hice en las uñas indice y meñique, use la plantilla y pinte solo una mano en cada uña, así se ve mejor. 


Matte topcoat from OPI 







Here, close up of each nail.. 
Thumb, index, middle, ring and pinkie.
And it looks way much better with the matte topcoat. 




Un acercamiento de cada uña.. 
Pulgar, indice, medio, anular y meñique. 
Y se ven mucho mejor con el acabado matte. 


So, that's it for this one
I may not be 100% happy with it but .. you know.. I have my bad days too.




Así que, esto es todo
Puede que no este 100% feliz con este pero .. ya saben.. también tengo mis días malos.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario