lunes, 31 de octubre de 2016

Stranger Things Inspired Nails + Whats Up Nails


I wanted to do nails inspired by a serie that I loved so much "Stranger Things".. 
And I always have the bad habit to leave things for later.. 
But not today, it was about time. Finally I did it.. 




Quise hacer estas uñas inspirada en la serie que tanto me gusto "Stranger Things"
Y siempre tengo este mal habito de dejar las cosas para después.. 
Pero no hoy, ya era tiempo. Finalmente lo hice.. 



My inspiration was the wall with the Christmas lights.. 
I needed a base color that would at least match the wall and the only one similar to it was this sheer nude base from Beauty Color (national brand)

It needs at least 3 coats to build up but it was not totally opaque, and I was ok with that.. 




Mi inspiración fue la pared con las luces de Navidad.. 
Necesitaba un color que por lo menos fuese parecido al color de la pared y el único que tenia era este tono nude de Beauty Color (marca nacional) 

Necesita al menos 3 capas para que se viera el color pero no lo suficientemente opaco pero no tengo problema con eso.. 


For the strings I used real thread because I though my lines wouldn't be as thin as they needed to.. 
I even separate the string in 2 for an even thinner tread.. 




Para el cable use hilo porque pensé que mis lineas no serian tan delgadas como necesitaba. 
Incluso separe las fibras en 2 para un hilo aun mas delgado.





For the ABCs I used this thin art brush from Whats Up Nails 
This one is Dance #20 
And black nail polish "Onix" - Vogue Fantastic

For the Christmas lights I used other different colors to make a tiny bulb over each letter. 




Para el ABC use este pincel delgado de Whats Up Nails 
Este es "Dance #20"
Y esmalte negro "Onix" de Vogue Fantastic

Para las luces use varios colores diferentes para hacer una bombilla sobre cada letra. 



I also tried to draw this tiny hand using a brown nail polish.. 
I guess it is not perfect xD.. 




Tambien intente hacer esta pequeña mano con esmalte marrón..
Creo que no salio tan bien xD..


I used 2 thick coats of topcoat here..

"Super Shine"
Sally Hansen

Aqui use 2 capas muy generosas de topcoat.. 




At the beginning I did not know how these were going to result.. 
I mostly pictured it as a fail but I wanted to try it anyways. 
And I think it turned out better than I thought 
I couldn't be happier =D 




Al principio no sabia como iban a resultar estas..
Mas que todo lo vi como una falla pero igual lo quería intentar.
Y creo que salieron mejor de lo que esperaba
No podría estar mas feliz =D  




I hope you like this one
Have a great day




Espero les guste
Tengan un buen día 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario