jueves, 20 de octubre de 2016

Gradient Nails + Mitty Burns & Whats Up Nails


Back to gradients.. 
This time something soft and .. doesn't it look a little bit of relaxing? 
Tutorial at the end of this post



De vuelta con los degradados.. 
Esta vez algo suave y .. no se ve un tanto relajante? 
Tutorial al final de este post


The base color I used here is "Statemint" - Sally Hansen

I said once that when doing gradients is better to start with the lightest color, but this stands for when we do gradients in the same color in different tones. 
If you use different colors like I did here it is much better to use a white base so the colors can pop. 
I would have used white but instead I used this green. 




El color base que use aquí es "Statemint" de Sally Hansen

Dije una vez que cuando se hace algún degrade es mejor usar el color mas claro como base, pero esto solo vale cuando haces un degradado del mismo color usando diferentes tonos. 
Si se usa colores diferentes como hice aquí, lo mejor es empezar con una base blanca así los colores resaltan mucho mas. 
Hubiese usado blanco pero en lugar de eso use este verde. 





To create the gradient I used blue on the top, the green on the middle and pink at the tips of the nail. 
Also, I used a fan brush to blend the colors. This one is " I'm Fan-tastic" from Mitty Burns 

Blue "Venecia" - Vogue Fantastic
Pink "Pixie Slicks" Sally Hansen




Para hacer el degradado use azul en la parte de arriba, el verde en el medio y el rosado en al final.
Para mezclar los colores use un pincel de abanico. Este es "I'm Fan-tastic" de Mitty Burns 

Azul "Venecia" Vogue Fantastic
Rosado "Pixie Slicks" Sally Hansen




To protect the skin around the nails I used "Flawless Finish By Mitty" - Mitty Burns 
This is a peel off tape latex free.
If you are allergic to latex, this is a great option.
* Easy to apply
* No drying time
* No mess and no smell




Para proteger la piel al rededor de la uña use "Flawless Finish By Mitty" de Mitty Burns 
Esto es una cinta protectora libre de latex. 
Si tienes alergia al latex, entonces esta es una gran opción. 
* Fácil de aplicar
* Sin tiempo de secado
* Sin olor y sin desorden 




On the rest of the nails and for the hummingbird I used "Onix" - Vogue Fantastic
And vinyls from Whats Up Nails 




En el resto de las uñas y para el colibrí use "Onix" de Vogue Fantastic
Y platillas de Whats Up Nails 



This time I used "incoloro" as my topcoat 


Esta vez use "incoloro" como mi topcoat. 




Tutorial:
There are 3 tutorials in this video, for this gradient nails the tutorial is the second shown in this video:


I smudged just a little bit the middle nail .. 
But I do like how these came out
And I wish I've done the gradients on all the nails xD 
Hope you like it




Se me corrió un poco el esmalte negro en la uña del medio
Pero si me gusto como quedo
Y hubiese hecho el degradado en todas las uñas tambien xD 
Espero les guste

3 comentarios:

  1. It is perfect! The gradient is so beautiful, I'm speachless.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I also like this nail design. I want to do the same one on round nails ( like http://nailartstyle.com/top-35-round-acrylic-nails ). I've recently done my nails and want to add some colors on them.

    ResponderBorrar