domingo, 2 de octubre de 2016

31 Day Challenge - Day 12: Stripes


These are so so so cute!!!
I don't have an intro so here my nails for the day 12 of the challenge: Stripes




Estas son tan tan tan adorables!!
No tengo una introducción así que aquí están mis uñas para el desafió día 12: Lineas


I don't remember when was the last time I did this hand pose xD.. 
Base color is "Princess Castle" by Flormar. 
2 coats... 




No recuerdo cuando fue la ultima vez que hice esta pose con las manos xD..
Color base es "Princess Castle" de Flormar
2 capas.. 




For the lines I decided to make it very simple and used some white striping tape.. 
All I had to do is cut small pieces and stick them to the nail.. 
I normally wouldn't use the striping tape as part of a mani, I only use them as guide, because they don't last any long. Even with topcoat these don't last a day. 

And I didn't want to make a 3 coats white base, topcoat, let dry, add the tape, paint again with grey, remove the tape, let dry and more topcoat.. 
So the tape was a good solution, just this time.. 




Para las lineas decidí hacerlo muy simple y use cinta delgada blanca.. 
Todo lo que tuve que hacer fue cortar pequeños pedazos e ir pegándolos en la uña.
Normalmente no usaría este tipo de cinta como parte de una manicura, solo los uso como guía, porque no duran nada. Aunque le agregue topcoat no duran ni un día completo. 

Y no quería hacer 3 capas de base blanca, topcoat, dejar secar, agregar la cinta, pintar otra vez con gris, quitar la cinta y mas topcoat.. 
Así que la cinta fue una buena solución, solo esta vez.. 






This cute ice cream charm is from Daily Charme 
Where else of course.. 
I normally stick the charm to the nail using topcoat only.. 
But if you want it to stay longer, you can easily use nail glue ;) 




Este adorable adorno de helado es de Daily Charme 
De donde mas por supuesto..
Normalmente para pegarlo en la uña uso solo topcoat..
Pero si deseas que dure mas tiempo, puedes usar pegamento para uña ;) 




I didn't know at the beginning what to do on the rest of the nails.. Just add some studs to match the ones on the ice cream, more lines.. I wanted something different.. 
And then I remembered that tutorial from JauntyJuli on youtube where she did some holo ice cream.. 
I really liked how she did the ice cream drip, so I decided to recreate it 

For that I used "Porcelain Party" - Maybelline.




No sabia al principio que hacer en el resto de las unas.. Solo agregar unas piedritas que combinen con las del helado, mas lineas.. Quería algo diferente..
Me acorde del tutorial de JauntyJuli en youtube donde ella hizo unos helados holograficos.. 
Me gusto mucho como hizo lo derretido del helado, así que decidí recrearlos.. 

Para eso use "Porcelain Party" de Maybelline. 




Close up of index and pinkie nails... 



Un acercamiento del indice y meñique... 



And yes, I also used 2 colored rhinestones to match the ones on the charm.. 
These ones are from Born Pretty Store 
Use my code '4AG10' to get a 10% off 




Y si, también use unas piedritas coloridas que combinen con la del adorno..
Estas son de Born Pretty Store 
Puedes usar mi código '4AG10' para tener un 10% de descuento 



Topcoat
"Super Shine"
Sally Hansen




After all I am so happy with the result.. I think these look super cute.. 
Hope you like it




Después de todo estoy contenta con el resultado.. creo que se ve muy adorable..
Espero les guste 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario