martes, 18 de octubre de 2016

It's The Great Pumpkin? + Snail Vinyls


I just wanted to make a night scene with some pumpkins..
And when I finished it, for some reason, it reminded me of Charlie Brown.
It is an Autumn night with the clear sky showing a beautiful moon, some pumpkins.. 
And there you have it.. "It's the great pumpkin, Charlie Brown"
Tutorial at the end of this post



Solo queria hacer una noche con algunas calabazas..
Y cuando termine, por alguna razon, me recordo a Charlie Brown.
Es una noche de otoño con un cielo despejado mostrando una hermosa luna, algunas calabazas..
Y ahi lo tienen.. "Es la gran calabaza, Charlie Brown" 
Tutorial al final de este post 


The base color is "Neptuno" - Vogue Fantastic. 
Is a creamy navy blue shade. 
I needed 3 thin coats to get it opaque.. Normally I would use 2, but when the polish is new the formula comes thinner.. 




El color base es "Neptuno" de Vogue Fantastic. 
Es un esmalte azul naval cremoso. 
Necesite 3 capas delgadas para que fuera completamente opaco.. Normalmente usaria 2, pero cuando el esmalte es nuevo, la formula tiende a ser mas delgada. 



On my pinkie nail I did 2 coats of "Radiance" - OPI. 




En el meñique use 2 capas de "Radiance" de OPI. 





To make the scene: 

I used that shimmery green shade for the grass, I used a makeup sponge to apply the polish just on the tip of the nail.. 

The white I used it for the subtle clouds, also made with a makeup sponge. 

For the pumpkins and the moon I used vinyls from Snail Vinyls and made some decals. 
I used "Fuego" a textured orange polish for the pumpkins, the light green for the stem and black for the details. 
And "Radiance" same silver mentioned before for the moon. 




Para la escena: 

Use ese verde con brillo para el pasto, use una esponja de maquillaje y lo aplique en la punta de la uña. 

El blanco lo use para esas nubes tan sutiles, tambien use una esponja de maquillaje. 

Para las calabazas y la luna use platillas de Snail Vinyls e hice unas calcomanias. 
Use "Fuego" un esmalte texturado naranja para las calabazas, el verde claro lo use para el tallo y negro para los detalles. 
Y "Radiance" el mismo plateado mencionado para la luna. 




I did 2 coats of topcoat on the middle and ring finger nail to make all these smooth and shiny, mostly because I was using a textured polish. 

"Super Shine" - Sally Hansen 

Yo use 2 capas de topcoat en las uñas del medio y anular para dejarlo bien liso y brillante, mas porque usaba esmalte texturado. 




I really loved how these came out, I don't want to take them off!
These are just too cute.. 
Halloween nails do not need to be creepy, at least not every time ;) 




Me gusto mucho como me quedaron estas, no me las quiero quitar!
Es que se ve muy tierno.. 
Diseños de Halloween no tienen que ser espeluznantes, bueno no siempre ;) 






Tutorial:
There are 3 tutorials in 1 video, the tutorial for this one is the 3rd!



I guess that's it
Hope you like this one




Creo que es todo
Espero les guste

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario